Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some Good News, Some Bad

Good News: I went on the annual Houseboat trip with the high school gang. Brandon, Bryan, Luke, Martin, etc

Bad News: A lot of stories were told, and I couldn't remember any of them. Is my brain full?

Good news: Giselle is still killing animals

Bad News: She isn't eating them anymore, so I have to remove the corpses


Good News: I got to go bike riding along the coast of California, around Monterey, with my dad on Monday


Bad News: I am probably moving to ABQ, NM. Far, far away from any coast, or any parent.



Good News: My unborn child officially owns more clothes, toys and accessories than I do

Bad News: I have to move it all in a year

1 comments:

svmama3

I just caught up on your blog while putting Evan to bed. I kept him up while laughing out loud the whole time...you are so stinkin' funny! Love the blog! Glad your baby got hooked up! Did Sara like the goods? Love you and great to see you this week!