Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Three and a Half More Months!!!!

We were so excited about our baby that we decided to have some "pregnancy pictures" taken.



This one was my favorite because it really captures my two favorite things: my wife's pregnant belly, and my tat.

In other news, I had to get some excused absence forms taken care of at school today for the doctors' appointments I have next week. Well, the school has really tried to crack down on students getting excused absences, so they included a clause on the form under the "Reason for Absence" field. The clause says "Be VERY Specific". Well, if it's specific they want, it's specific they get. I went up to the clinic director's office to turn in my forms and she happened to be standing there, so I just handed them right over. She starts reading them and gets this disgusted look on her face, her forehead wrinkles, her lips curl down, and I swear I almost saw her catch her breath. She looked up and said, "next time, just say Dr.'s appointment". I guess when they say "Be VERY Specific" they don't mean to include the frequency and/or color of my average bowel movement. Maybe they ought to consider re-phrasing their excused absence form.

3 comments:

Tim and Sara

Future Christmas card.

Ashleigh

Love it! The tat really shows your personality and Sara looks just as great as always!

Cami and Billie

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nice Tim. This is my favorite blog almost, maybe, sort of....I did laugh OUT LOUD which made Billie look at me funny. I enjoyed the Green Jiggler blog the best, or maybe it was the shot of your toilet.

PS- IT IS SHARK WEEK!!!!!